Have a new Blog

We are traveling in Mexico again this winter of 2012
Our new blog is The Golden Years

Translate This Page

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Glasses

Just wanted to share with you our new glasses. I talked about them before but didn't take any pictures. Well here they are ta da......


My sun glasses with rose tinted lenses, my regular glasses and Bill's computer glasses. Total cost was US$269. Just the regular glasses would have cost me about US$350 in Indiana. Sure glad they didn't have the frames I wanted. And sure glad we found the place to get them here.
Here is the Optomitrist and his assistant
Eduardo Hdez. Aguilera.
And here is the office
Its at Angle Flores #810, Centro and called Optica Nueva. I highly recommend it to all. Now just take a vacation to Mazatlan to take advantage of the prices. And no he didn't pay me to do this - just wanted to as he was so nice.

No comments: