Have a new Blog

We are traveling in Mexico again this winter of 2012
Our new blog is The Golden Years

Translate This Page

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My BLING t-shirt

Said I would post pictures of my t-shirt with the bling (lots of shinny gold paint) on it of Maria Sabina Priestess of the Magic Mushrooms. Here are a couple of pictures of it. Front


And back.

“Doña María Sabina, was the most renowned curandera in all of history. According to anthropologist Joan Halifax (1979), "For many decades she had practiced her art with the hallucinogenic mushrooms, and many hundreds of sick and suffering people came to her wretched hut to ingest the sacrament as she chants through the night in the darkness before her alter."
For more information about her life click here Link – Very interesting.
And I wore it today when we went to visit my cousin Jeff in Ajijic.
My first post of today - about Guadalajara is below this one.  Enjoy

No comments: